Beetroot and Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you got this far you must be intrigued. This is not a classic, not your typical recipe, not your average combination of ingredients but it can absolutely become a staple in your home. Don’t be shy and try these beetroot and chocolate chip muffins.
- 250g beetroot
- 3 eggs
- 200ml sunflower oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 180g self raising flour
- 75g cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 250g caster sugar
- 60g chocolate chips
- Cook and peel the beetroot (or buy ready to use) and puree.
- Preheat oven to 190°C / Fan Oven 170°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
- Line your muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix together the beetroot, eggs, sunflower oil and vanilla extract.
- Sieve in the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the caster sugar and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the middle rack.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.