Chocolate Chip Cookies
We see more and more cookies on websites we visit, constantly being told to accept them or clear them but where are the real cookies, we ask? Where are those chocolate chip cookies of our dreams? Those we always imagine when we click “Accept All”? Here they are! Look no further. Grab the ingredients and make them today!
- 3.5tbsp Nutella
- 50g brown sugar
- 50g unsalted butter
- 60g chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 125g self raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180°C / Fan Oven 160°C.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the Nutella, brown sugar and butter together.
- Beat the egg and add into the mix.
- Gradually sieve in the flour and combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking sheet, space well apart.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.