Cinnamon Baked Doughnuts
Doughnuts don’t have to be fried and fatty. They can be baked and taste just as lovely. Check out this recipe for baked cinnamon doughnuts and make them as a treat this weekend.
- 240g flour
- 290g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 extra large egg
- 300ml milk
- 30g butter
- 115g butter
- 70g sugar
- ground cinammon (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Coat the pan (we recommend this Wilton one) with a non-stick spray or agent (try this one).
- Into a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients – the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt .
- In a small bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients – egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the baking pans, filling each one a little more than three-quarters full.
- Bake for 17 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then tap the doughnuts out onto a sheet pan.
- For the topping, melt the 115g of butter in a pan deep enough to dip the doughnuts. Combine the sugar and cinnamon (if using) in a small bowl. Dip each doughnut first in the butter and then in the cinnamon sugar, either on one side or both sides.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.