Dairy Free Victoria Sponge
Cutting dairy out of your diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy classics such as Victoria Sponge. Try out this easy recipe and see for yourself.
- 250g self-raising flour
- 250g dairy free spread
- 250g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2tsp baking powder
- Raspberry or strawberry jam for the filling (depeding on your taste)
- Icing sugar to dust
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease and line two 20cm cake tins and set aside.
- Combine the sugar and dairy-free spread together until well mixed.
- Beat the eggs and slowly pour and combine with the mixture.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Sift in the flour bit by bit and add the baking powder until all ingredients are combined.
- Divide the mixture between the two tins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, leave the cakes on a cooling rack to cool then place one cake on a plate – spread generously with jam before placing the other cake on top.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.