Homemade Peach Ice Cream
/ June 7th, 2021 / There are currently 0 comments
If the heat is getting to you no doubt you’d want to cool down with this homemade peach ice cream. It’s great in smoothies, topped with some sprinkles, fresh fruit and on it’s own. Let us know how you like to eat your ice cream.
- 6 large ripe peaches
- 400g condensed milk
- 600ml double cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Peel peaches and remove stones.
- Chop roughly and set aside.
- Whisk together the condensed milk and double cream until thick.
- Fold in the chopped peaches.
- Pour into a large plastic container and freeze for 4 hours.
- Add in the chopped walnuts.