Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry ice cream is such a classic winter, spring, summer or autumn. This one can be made with just 3 ingredients. Just exercise the patience to let is set in the freezer and you will be rewarded with a delightfully fresh homemade strawberry ice cream.
- 400g fresh strawberries
- 250g mascarpone
- 200ml condensed milk
- Wash, hull, dice then pulp the strawberries.
- Tip into a bowl.
- Add the mascarpone and mix together.
- Add the condensed milk and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a large plastic box (with lid) and put it in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours before serving.