No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate cheesecakes are indulgent, decadent and wonderful. No-bake means less fuss and this just makes this recipe even better. Try it out and make sure to tag us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
- 45g unsalted butter
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 110g caster sugar
- 150g dark chocolate
- 120ml whipping cream
- 200g full fat cream cheese
- Prepare a 7″ round, loose bottomed cake tin.
- Melt the unsalted butter.
- Crush the digestive biscuits and add 1tbsp of caster sugar..
- Pour biscuit mixture into the melted butter and combine.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tin and refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate and leave to cool slightly.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, add the melted chocolate, mix and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar together, fold it into the cream/chocolate mixture.
- Spread on top of crushed biscuits and freeze for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.