No-Bake Rocky Road
/ January 18th, 2021 / There are currently 0 comments
Sugar, no spice, but everything nice is in this easy to whip up recipe. Get the kids involved and keep them busy. After all who doesn’t love Rocky Road? It has chocolate, marshmallows, biscuits, golden syrup, cherries – the lot.
- 150g Digestive Biscuits
- 120g Glacé Cherries, Maltesers and Sultanas
- 250g Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 3tbsp Golden Syrup
- 125g Butter
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- Line a deep baking tray or dish with cling film.
- Break the biscuits into pieces either by hand or by roughly blitzing them in a food processor. Set aside.
- Half the glacé cherries with a knife.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup, and butter together in a bowl over a saucepan simmering with water, stirring until smooth.
- Fold in the biscuits, mini marshmallows, glacé cherries, Maltesers and sultanas into the melted ingredients.
- Tip the mixture into the tray / dish and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve.