Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes
Spoil yourself (and others, why not) with these Peanut Butter & Chocolate cupcakes. Two fabulous flavours for a rich, indulgent treat. This recipe makes 12 which is perfect for sharing or a well deserved Monday evening reward.
- 125g butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 110g self raising flour
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
Peanut Butter Icing:
- 50g butter
- 175g icing sugar
- 100g peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180°C / Fan Oven 160°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Line your muffin tin with 12 cake cases.
- Mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sieve in the flour, cocoa then baking powder and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into cases.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Icing: Mix together all the ingredients.
- Pipe onto your cooled cupcakes.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.