/ January 20th, 2021 / There are currently 0 comments
This recipe will have you ready to ice any cookie and get creative for all sort of occasions such as Christmas, Easter, birthdays, baby showers and so much more!
- 375g Icing Sugar
- Egg Whites from 2 large or 3 medium eggs.
- Optional: glycerine, colourings and flavourings such as lemon juice and rose water (see method).
- Sift the icing sugar through a fine sieve into a mixing bowl.
- Lightly beat the egg white in a seperate bowl using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Gradually beat in the icing sugar with the wooden spoon until the icing is light and pliable.
Image credit: Honey Blonde