Simple Lemon Biscuits
/ March 28th, 2021 / There are currently 0 comments
With just 4 ingredients, these lemon biscuits will not stand for any excuses. Make them after work, as a late night snack or to teach your kids how to bake. It really doesn’t get any easier.
- 225g butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 275g plain flour
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 180°C / Fan Oven 160°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour, add the grated zest and bring the mixture together.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them slightly apart on the tray.
- Flatten them slightly and bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown.
- Transfer onto a wire rack and allow to cool.