This Squires Kitchen Cappuccino modelling chocolate is a versatile paste made from pure Belgium Chocolate and glucose syrup, creating a simple to use yet delicious modelling paste.
Cappuccino Cocoform is great for creating delicious figures, flowers, patterns, ribbons and more, alternatively use this fully intermixable paste with sugarpaste or marzipan to create a scrumptious cake covering; 50/50 mix for covering and knead very well prior to rolling.
Whilst the Cocoform sets firm, your chocolate creations stay soft enough to eat.
150g pack Available in various colours
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, odourless environment either in original packaging or in an airtight container.
- Take small amounts of Cocoform (which may be hard) and knead until pliable
- Cocoa butter which is visible on the surface or edges upon opening will disappear when kneaded
- Do not over-knead otherwise the cocoa butter will melt
- Remember that Cocoform will melt if exposed to warm temperatures
- This product can be modelled, rolled out, frilled, cut and used with moulds
Ingredients: Sugar; Glucose (Contains Sulphites); Cocoa Butter; Whole Milk Powder; Cocoa Mass: Freeze Dried Coffee (1.5%); Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Instant Coffee; Natural Vanilla Flavouring
E129: May have an effect on attention and activity in children.
25% chocolate solids minimum.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold.May contain traces of nuts and milk.
DIETARY GUIDE: No gluten-containing ingredients & Suitable for vegetarians.